Friday, July 17, 2009

11 week Old Eva


It's been a LONG time since I've posted. Who has time to post pictures on a blog when you have a gorgeous baby girl to take care of?? This week Eva has been suffering from an eye infection so it has been especially difficult. Poor little girl doesn't want to be put down at all. After eating and 2 loads of laundry it's time to go feed her already. I have so many pictures to post but I'll just post the most recent and post others when I have time again.

Sleeping at the park, stroller rides are her favorite.



Hangin out with dad on the porch rocking chair.


I can only imagine what her little mind is thinking. This expression says it all...

Chewin' on that fist!!


All tuckered out.


Amanda (Eva's 2nd cousin) and Eva
Eva and Gianna - cousins born on the very same day 11 hours apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment