Friday, September 11, 2009
New Eva
I can hardly believe that Eva will be 5 months old this Sunday. Already she's accomplished so much and it seems that she learns so many new things everyday.This is certainly the joy of being a parent- watching a baby discover the world around her. Eva loves to have books read to her and loves to lay on the floor and play with toys that make crinkly sounds and play music. She started eating cereal (and eats it with enthusiasm!) and enjoys chewing on her feet in between meals. She hates it when we even attempt to lay her down preferring to either sit or have someone hold her up to stand. Oh the drool!! Bibs are a requirement now as she is drooling and chewing on EVERYTHING she can put into her mouth. I swear that everyday a new sound or tone comes out of her mouth. It's really amazing!!!! I expected new adventures in development but it's really incredible to watch your own baby grown and learn, as I'm sure all of you parents already know. Here are some recent pictures taken within the past month or so. I'm trying to get better at taking more pictures. Eva doesn't like her picture taken and stares at me blankly when I try so it's difficult to capture her sometimes. She is a morning baby so most of the pictures are in her pj's. Oh well. I'll post more as I take them!! Enjoy!















eating grandma's measuring spoons, oddly enough she prefers these over the $11 German teether we bough. figures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment