Tuesday, June 09, 2009

We're HOME!!!!

Eva and I arrived in Indiana last Thursday safely. We had a GREAT trip - Eva did and AMAZING job!! Everyone on the plane couldn't believe how well she did and how alert she was the entire 2 1/2 hours on the second plane. I was so proud! Unfortunately for me, she's now off her schedule and not sleeping through the night but through the day. Oh well, this is life with a little one.
can't believe how much she has grown in the past 6 weeks. Her face has changed SO much. She no longer has that newborn look. She's also been smiling at silly sounds and songs and has started to coo -ADORABLE!!!!
Some new pics from this week:

Cooing and trying oh so hard to talk back


I know I'm a little bias but this is the cutest little girl EVER!!!


Grandma insists she wear one of her bonnets- this one from Grandma-ma


Talking with Grandpa


A pretty sleeping Eskimo


Mama's little cuddle bug



So calm after her baths especially in her fancy little towel.

I'll post more as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment