Monday, January 05, 2009

Random Pictures

After scanning through pictures during our extended weekend, I found some that I hadn't posted.

These are the newest pictures of me and my growing baby belly- 6 months already!!!
She is REALLY kickin'!!! The other day I discovered that not only can we feel her kicks but now we can see them too. My entire belly spasms for nearly two hours each night during her aerobics time. I think she's training to be a gymnast in there!!!


Jammie loves these pictures and was insistent that I post them. Don't let these pictures fool you, I'll be his wing girl but I won't shoot at anything.


I never post pictures of our cats, Fritz and Fraulein, but I think they deserve some blog space. So cute. They are in for a shock in a couple of months!

Barfing Cat Sequence: Fritz celebrated a little too much this New Years....



Fraulein- if it's a nook, she's in there.

1 comment: