Tomorrow I will begin my THIRD TRIMESTER!!! I thought the first would never end and my second flew by! Let's hope that the last is just as smooth as the second. We have our next midwife appointment on Tuesday which will begin bi-monthly appointments. This is just another sign that BeeGee is on her way!!
Jammie and I have decided that we are going to move back to Indiana. With a new baby on the way and absolutely nothing working out here, we must move on. We are both so excited to be near our family and friends again, we can hardly wait! We haven't set a concrete date but it appears that Jammie's obligation with the military will keep him here until the last weekend in June. We haven't decided when the baby and I will fly home. It will probably be a week or two earlier. (We don't want to attempt driving home with the cats screeching and a newborn needing fed every two to three hours. It would take us a week of driving!!!.... AHHHH!!!) So the plan is underway. Another huge purge will ensue. I'm looking forward to seeing some Indiana sunsets soon. We'll keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment