It's been a while since I've been able to post so I have quite a few photos to share.
Last Friday we went with our neighbors to the local production of The Nutcracker. It was an excuse to get dressed up and enjoy ourselves. Afterwards, we all went to Starbucks and enjoyed hot chocolate.
Last Friday we went with our neighbors to the local production of The Nutcracker. It was an excuse to get dressed up and enjoy ourselves. Afterwards, we all went to Starbucks and enjoyed hot chocolate.
Jammie's new obsession is hunting. First it was pheasant season, and now it's duck season. After spending a few evenings out with his friend, Ashton, they came home with these: their prize ducks. Now the fever has really hit them! Sorry lady duck, your breasts are now in my freezer.
This Sunday I will be 5 months pregnant and half way through! WOW!! We have 8 days until our ultrasound!! We are both so excited to see our baby for the first time. (Not counting the ultrasound where it was still a yolk sack.) I can't wait to see that it has two arms and two legs and of course, what is between those legs! Last night we went to a loud action movie and the baby was jumping around during every fight scene. It has to be a boy! Jammie has also been able to feel the little kicks and punches. It makes me smile everytime he gets to experience it too. I've been getting bigger and bigger. During two days last week my belly grew an entire inch!!! This is the fun part.
STAY TUNED!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are so dang cute...the nutcracker was fun...Hey we need to get together this Friday so Ashton and I can take your fam pic.
ReplyDelete