My job isn't going very well either. Since the economy is so bad, people are tipping horribly. I'm going to have to decide between weathering through this tough time serving or attempting to go elsewhere. On the bright side, I'm feeling much better and my energy has returned. I'm looking forward to our next appointment with the midwife on November 17. We'll be making an appointment soon with a doctor near Salt Lake City for an ultrasound to find out the sex. We can't wait!!! We'll be 16 weeks this Sunday.
Friday, November 07, 2008
Brrrrr!!!!
Winter seems to be here to stay. The temperature isn't climbing much further than the low 40's and there is snow in all of the canyons . After a particularly stressful day on Wednesday, Jammie and I took a drive through Green Canyon and I snapped a picture of Jammie being a guy, snowplowing with the car. After a frustrating two weeks, another job change may be in the works for Jammie. Keep him in your thoughts.

My job isn't going very well either. Since the economy is so bad, people are tipping horribly. I'm going to have to decide between weathering through this tough time serving or attempting to go elsewhere. On the bright side, I'm feeling much better and my energy has returned. I'm looking forward to our next appointment with the midwife on November 17. We'll be making an appointment soon with a doctor near Salt Lake City for an ultrasound to find out the sex. We can't wait!!! We'll be 16 weeks this Sunday.
My job isn't going very well either. Since the economy is so bad, people are tipping horribly. I'm going to have to decide between weathering through this tough time serving or attempting to go elsewhere. On the bright side, I'm feeling much better and my energy has returned. I'm looking forward to our next appointment with the midwife on November 17. We'll be making an appointment soon with a doctor near Salt Lake City for an ultrasound to find out the sex. We can't wait!!! We'll be 16 weeks this Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment