Jammie and I have continued packing and organizing. We've lined every empty wall with boxes from floor to ceiling. We are both relieved and excited to organize and purge all of our junk. My official date to leave Logan is June 3rd. Jammie will follow with the cats and the moving truck around July 1st. We're both so excited to see our family and friends again!!!
Yesterday marked our "6 weeks 'til D-Day" (delivery day)! I'm starting to really slow down - bending, stooping, and squatting have become so difficult. Everything seems to be progressing perfectly though. My last blood results were normal and my glucose level was perfect. Thank goodness- I don't think that I could cut out those Frosty's!!!
And finally, the newest belly pics. Boy am I getting big!!!!! I insisted we take these pictures after I realized that even my maternity shirts aren't big enough to cover my giant bulge. Absurd!! Only 5 weeks and 6 days to go!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment