Monday, March 02, 2009

I can hardly believe how much time has gone by since I last posted. Jammie and I have begun organizing and packing again for the long journey home. Even though we have several month to go, we want to get as much out of the way as possible before BeeGee gets here. Speaking of, yesterday was our eighth month mark!!! Wow!!! We are now seeing the midwife every 2 weeks and are gearing up for our home visit soon. At the home visit she'll check to make sure that we have accumulated all of the supplies needs as well as give us the birthing pool to set up. So far BeeGee and I have both been growing just as needed and I can tell from the stretching and kicking that we've got a healthy, playful little girl on the way. Last week Jammie and I finished our birthing classes and also attended a support group for home birth parents. We gained tons of valuable information that I'm sure we'll be using in the next few months.
While I've been doing all things baby, Jammie has kept himself busy with designing the perfect cloth diaper, making sausage with a friend, and making 400 cupcakes and a small wedding cake!! I'll post more pictures soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment