Last night we went to the festival of trees and Eva met Santa Clause. And as the tradition goes, she screamed her head off. Adorable. It's so fun having a little one to watch during the holidays. Times are so special. Here's the latest pictures from the past few months. (I uploaded the pictures at two different times so they go from latest to oldest and then are in no particular order. )









The bike powers the tree behind Jammie and Eva.
Still very unsure of that big hairy man, even with Mom right there.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"
"okay, if you guys don't come get me, I'm gonna loose it..."
Crashed out waiting for the National City Santa on Main to light.

Daddy is changing her... so silly.

My favorite picture. That look!
We had to buy this outfit. I can't tell you how many times people stop us and ask "is she ALWAYS this happy??" well.....

She sucks food out of this thing. We both love it. And wearin' Daddy's hat











So I have decided that she is so beautiful...really she is such a pretty little girl. I can't believe how fast she has grown...oh I miss you guys. You look awesome Sash. How is life back at home? Great, good, sad, happy, boring, fun???? Tell me, tell me, tell me.
ReplyDeleteSend me your email address!! Mine is: sasha.l.mosser@gmail.com
ReplyDelete