HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMMIE!!!!
I am excited to report that I saw the midwife yesterday and there is progress towards meeting our new arrival. BeeGee and I made a deal though- that she'd stay in there at least until Sunday night when Jammie returns from Salt Lake. I've stopped working at the request of our midwife due to severe water retention. You might mistake me for Jabba the Hut at this point. I wish Jammie was around to entertain me but I've found little projects here and there to occupy me on while lounging on the sofa. This morning I took pictures of my swollen, freakishly large appendages. They don't look too bad this morning but still.....See for yourself:
To make matters worse, I opened the door this morning to see this-
Finally I thought I would add a picture of pregnancy from my point of view. I'm enjoying my large bump as much as I can- it won't be there much longer!!!!!
Vic- I made it easier for you to leave comments (or anyone else for that matter). No need for an ID just comment away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment