Friday, October 24, 2008

Big News!!!

I am relieved to report that as of Thursday, Jammie and I are both employed!! We both want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this frustrating and stressful time. Jammie got a job working for a large retirement home here in Logan as a Sous Chef (the second chef in command). The corporate company owns over 300 homes all over the U.S. which will provide him with transfer opportunities once we move on. And he'll have a big corporate ladder to climb too.
Jammie and I have been fighting colds the last few weeks and despite being in my second trimester, I have still been experiencing morning sickness. (Grrrrr!!!)

As promised, here are the pictures from our little snow a few weekends ago.


We drove to Bear Lake (about an hours drive) on our Anniversary to see the snow but we also saw tons of deer out and about.

Logan Canyon- about 15 minutes from our house. The snow was still falling in the distance.
Beautiful Bear Lake. The mountains beyond the lake are in Idaho. The frightened deer are in Utah.


This scene made us excited to spend the winter here. I'm actually looking forward to the cold since, in Utah, cold weather means lots of snow! Although I won't be downhill snow skiing this winter, I'm looking forward to cross country skiing , snowshoeing, and snowmobiling.
Back home in our little valley. The view of our mountains. Aren't they beautiful covered in snow??

No comments:

Post a Comment