Monday, August 18, 2008

Home at Last

We finally arrived in Logan one week ago today. The drive was more difficult than we imagined. The cats did not do well with the medication and the time crawled by. There was pee, poop, and a broken fang during a viscous temper-tantrum but we are here at last! The truck came on Thursday with all of our crap and we've been unpacking every since. Jammie and I've continued exploring the local eateries and towns. We are also on the lookout for jobs. We are considering the local ski resort but a winter drive time of over an hour might inhibit us. We're looking into the potential for a shuttle.
We have most of the house set up including the guest bedroom (READ: For guests wishing to travel to Utah...). For those interested, I was able to find at two way plane ticket out of Indianapolis to Salt Lake City for three months from now for $150. That's a steal! Just keep that in mind....
I will post pictures as soon as I have better access to a computer.

1 comment:

  1. Sasha and Jammie,
    Just checking out your blog. So glad to hear you made it safely. Sounds like the ride was a joyous one with the kitties!!lol Will pray you find jobs quickly and get all settled in and feel at home. We miss you and love you and will be praying for you. Talk more later. Melissa, Tessa, and Logan

    ReplyDelete